Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tilt a Whirl


Today is one of those days where I wish I could bring my kitty to work.

Or maybe stay home with the kitty. That sounds better.

I don't even know why I am here today. I'm pretty much useless. Just staring at the screen opening emails, reading them only halfway through before stumbling over to some spreadsheets and sort of staring at them, wondering then wandering, ignoring the phone, smiling at people who walk in and ask stupid questions when I want to yell "does it really matter?"

Does it?

I want to ride my bike. I want to fall into his arms. I want to know. I want to hug her.

And I don't want to be here.

12 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

heavy morning, darling.


but the sun is peeking out. let's bask.

 
At 10:50 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

i know that feeling

 
At 11:54 AM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss the kitties all the time when we go to work...did they ban the popcorn?

 
At 12:06 PM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i left work...i'm bad

 
At 12:11 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger EB said...

This week would be like that for me (the big boys are gone), but someone finally gave me a project so I feel quasi-useful.

*joy*

 
At 12:49 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

that kitty better be ready for some hugs tonight

 
At 12:58 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I clipped her nails last night, so that is possible.

 
At 5:44 PM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to look here

 
At 9:16 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

why did we become annon?

 
At 9:17 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

how comeme and mascat are anny????
did you go to not-beta?

 
At 9:18 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

fricking typos...
me and marscat

 
At 10:26 AM, January 26, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

blogger made me go to beta, I had no choice in the matter...I didnt want to go and was not in the mood for it at all last night.

MIchael wants to go but it won't let him

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>