Friday, January 12, 2007

Four - oh


Well, at least I won't forget how old I am this year like I've been doing for about 8 years now.

Racing Age 40

My work did that black balloon over the hill thing to my office. I am wearing an over the hill button. There's over the hill confetti and "lordy lordy you're turning 40" dinner mints all over the place. The whole staff is dressed in black too. They must have blown up like ... I don't know....30 black balloons. Sheez, I need to invite them on our race team with those lungs. I would have pulled out the bike pump. I wonder what happens if you try CO2 on balloons?



Its all almost as silly as Laura's 40th. That was a funny day. Gosh, what was that, like 12 years ago Laura?

So I'm going to call my mom up now and remind her I am 40. She likes it when I do that.

And I want my present now! NOW!

11 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sabine!!!!

 
At 12:54 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bella - I got 7 more than you - please catch up...or could I give you some of mine for your birthday???

 
At 1:40 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny co-workers...and is that the crit course out the window?

happy b-day (again)

 
At 2:07 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger Pizie said...

Happy 40th Birthday Sabine!

 
At 2:25 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy Birthday! 40 is a lovely age-enjoy! :)

 
At 2:47 PM, January 12, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

it sho'nuff is.


yummy!

 
At 5:13 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yay! happy birthday!

 
At 5:39 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday #1 Bella!

Hope you make it to at least 40 more :)

 
At 2:21 PM, January 13, 2007, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

happy birthday, my friend!

 
At 7:10 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

Thanks sabine, now I know why everyone at your party was asking me if I was 52!

I hate those over the hill parties, they're not funny nor creative. I never got them.

Now a Fez hat party or a shagadelic party...thats a good way to celebrate a wonderful life.

You'll love your forties, its when you shed your layers and wake up thinking you know what? I'm too old to care what others think of me and I get to create who I am everyday...but you probably did that at a younger age since you're so precocious.

 
At 8:06 AM, January 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone tries to give you grief, you send them over to me! Cause you look amazing and not a day over 30. Happy Birthday dear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>