Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This morning's race

I need to hurry to beat this


but I can't move because I am still too full of this

~
On the way to work this morning, I saw a kid zooming down the sidewalk on a toy motorcycle. He had a smile on his face that will pretty much carry me through this day.

~
Over the weekend, ants attacked all the cookies and candies that were left on the lunch counter at work. We had to throw them all away.

Thank god.

~
Been feeling the twinge lately on training rides.

~
I did not give or get anything bike related for christmas.

~
Our gift to my mom almost brought tears to her eyes. It will be a long day. But if she smiles, like that kid on the motorcycle, it will be worth it.

~
Has anyone seen Jeni?

7 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, December 26, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

dumplings hurt...

 
At 12:37 PM, December 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry hurry! lots of wind this morning my bike was blowing around and lots of branches falling all over

the storm isn't hitting until late afternoon

be careful out there!

 
At 5:39 PM, December 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

a spritzle here
some wind there

i think this whole storm thing is going to miss us

 
At 8:45 PM, December 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunny rides here in Texas.

Jeni's in AZ. I guess she forgot to email you from the couch.

 
At 8:22 AM, December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumplings don't hurt, two hours on the trainer climbing the Col du Galibier hurts.

 
At 11:12 AM, December 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Col du Galibier! Majestic climb...love the switch backs

 
At 1:13 PM, December 27, 2006, Blogger EB said...

You can have some of our office candy if you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>