Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Chill Out



I guess its my turn to blog and give our much loved main bella queen blogger a break, I am really too busy to blog much so you get whatever pops into my brain that day...no draft, some daft. Lately I'm becoming obsessed with training again. I've taken a sort of hiatus from structured training but somehow got pulled into the oolaf/ vb training vortex. Today I practiced my accelerations...I remind me of the Roadrunner in looney toons.
I know its too early to start getting obsessed and I really need to chill out like this (scroll down the site and click on the motorbike kitty)

4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

evertyhing under control

 
At 9:57 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

go lilly go!

 
At 11:21 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lilly gonna be on fire!

 
At 6:01 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the piggy on the bike...

lilly bella very smooth and cool on the bike...we're gonna have a fun year....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>