Thursday, January 18, 2007

While I munch on my popcorn


Another windy day....mind wanders...

I hate time trialing.

But all the cool kids are doing it.

I have tried to like it. Okay, I haven't really tried very hard. I think I have only done 2 time trials in my whole life. But I hated both of them very much.

People who relish the time trial, those are studly people. Able to suffer, on a flat when you could, like coast and stuff, when no one is right in front of them making them go hard.

Thats admirable.

Just thinking out loud here...munch...munch.

6 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sure love popcorn!

 
At 6:11 PM, January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd rather be eatin' popcorn.....that TT'n is nasty pain.

 
At 7:19 PM, January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear people who like ITTs are really mental...

 
At 9:18 PM, January 18, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

just pretend you have a stiff headwind (which always seems to be true in tt's) and then you'll like it

 
At 9:52 PM, January 18, 2007, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

she said "stiff"

 
At 8:40 AM, January 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like to look at the pretty scenery during TTs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>