Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Shiny lights


Ninjas...so hot right now.

So, tonight at work, I totally burnt my popcorn. Like bad. Bad bad. Where it congealed into a ball of black unrecognizable smoldering crumble crap.

It stunk up the whole place and almost set off fire alarms.

I ran the bag out the nearest door, leaving a waft of acrid smoke in my cubicle wake.

And once I got it outside, I couldn't find a trash can anywhere. And I couldn't just leave it there, all litter like. So I stashed it in my car until I got off work.

2 wrongs do not make a right.
I still smell like burnt.

Whatever.


I hope they don't ban popcorn at work now.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

the toaster is NOT a trash can.

 
At 6:06 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

I hate it when that happens...

at least you didn't set off any alarms at the Venetian in LV by setting your wig on a sconce at interbike...ask Jen Jen about that, its always her fault.

You'll need to start setting up your fall guy at work. Secretly stow that burnt pop in an underlings cubicle.

 
At 8:25 AM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i can smell it

 
At 9:24 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i sure as hell could last nite.


ewwww...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>