Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I wish you people would post something already


Because work is boring me something fierce right now.

I can't talk too much about work and the various weird characters here (including someone who reminds me of Snappy the turtle from the Art School ads), because people here ride, so people here might read.

I should change the posting time on this to noon.

~~~

I forgot my Garmin at home today. Serious bummer. I love that lil thing.

~~~

The Chappys are movin in for a spell. Then they are taking off for Bend. The righteous part of me wishes them the best of everything on their new adventure and their new home. The real part of me that doesn't pretend to be righteous wants to kidnap them and make them stay right here. With me.

While the Chapppys are at the Dukes Hotet, we will have two Emmas in one house. Look for the videos is all I can say about that.

~~~

Whats better, a job you can ride to, or a job where you have flexibility during the day to ride?

~~~

Yesterday, a somewhat dimwitted auditor talked down to me and wouldn't listen to what we had to say. This morning, our president did the same.

Today's manipulative terminology:

Political Breathing Space

~~~

I wonder what Ann is doing?

14 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

today, I left my office in fear of a nasty customer showing up who said "i'm not making a threat here" then why say it fukker...but then I went back to see my beautiful flowers from marscat

hey, we will help with the kidnapping...and please emma square videos soon...

 
At 12:37 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Lindsay Hall-Stec said...

Definitely a job that allows you to ride during the day. Riding trainer just because you have to spend all your winter daylight hours at work sucks.

 
At 4:22 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

i came into work late because i rode in the morning...now i have to stay late until 5:00 which basically means i have to blog for the next 40 mins.

what to write about? how much i love my yob?

 
At 4:36 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

i wish people at my work rode bikes.

they're mostly chubby and eat soda and chips.

have the cats met before?

 
At 5:01 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Brent said...

chubbies here too. oh wait that might be me if I am not careful!

Ah the dukes Hotet shall be a really nice way to spend my last few weeks in Santa Cruz. That place reminds me of my house in Bonny Doon when I was a kid.

 
At 8:15 PM, February 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definatly flex time to ride.

I worked in an office for 17 years and found time to ride enough to be a good cat 2 but everything else suffered and I probly wasn't such a nice guy.

Now I dont have a real job I just own a lil handyman business and I ride LOTS, not hard but just riding and a few legit workouts at the right times to keep it all going.

Money is not the same but I'm still plenty fast and my family loves being around me and I think my friends do also, good trade.

But a soda and chips do sound nice about now..........

ms

 
At 10:37 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger EB said...

Hm, I swear my comment from this morning had posted but now it's gone...definitely flexibility to ride during the day. The rollers are the bane of my existence right about now...

 
At 6:55 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

i thought her name was kiki now

 
At 8:04 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

for cryin out loud, would somebody PLEASE tell me where the word "hotet" came from???!!!

 
At 9:17 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

you have to 'splain "PAB" first.

 
At 9:26 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

we call her kiki
but her name is emma

just like Bobo/Migo

 
At 9:27 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

PAB, ask Allie

 
At 10:34 AM, February 15, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

Allie!!!???

 
At 12:05 PM, February 15, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

ok olaf, you asked for it...

(as have others....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>