Friday, February 09, 2007

Empty blog bag


Actually, thats not entirely true. I just haven't had time. And these auditors are sapping my creativity and my cherished internet perusing
time.

Ann and I have decided to ride today, regardless of rain. Of course, we said that at 9:00 this morning right after coffee and before the dumping began. Let's see where we are an hour from now, after the day has worn on us a bit and the streets are soaked.

I only have a few more moments of brain dead time to waste here before some auditor finds me, better get this blog typed and posted.

Was I this lame as an auditor? All young and bright but completely lacking in common sense?

Maybe its not common sense I gained. Maybe I am just jaded.

I need some of those altoids. Stupid garlic bagel.

Our cat doesn't meow.

If I ride in the rain today, I should practice cornering at speed. Just to see.

Why does blogger now put in a bunch of spaces when you add a picture, but takes out the spaces I put in?




Am I doing this just so I can have a "new scribblins" by my name?

7 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, February 09, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

and migo doesn't bark.

and michael doesn't talk.

hmmm, what's going on here??

 
At 12:30 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I briefly (as in, for about 1/2 a second) considered riding outside in the rain yesterday so I could try cornering at speed in the rain. "Better to crash alone than in a field", I reasoned. ThenI went home and sat on the trainer.

 
At 1:33 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

well... i came cause it said "new scribblins".

and i only have 2 minutes before my 1:30 meeting and i quickly read 3 "new scribblins" from ov's list and now i'm going.

and does your cat just open it's mouth like it's meowing and nothing comes out? or it just never even tries?

 
At 2:04 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

lauren - she doesn't even try. She's a triller.

 
At 2:45 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

oh great, now i've got MJ's "thriller" in my head.

rest of day, i'm sure.

 
At 9:20 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I didnt practice them either trac. I just wasnt up for it. I am going to blame it on lack of chamois.

 
At 10:08 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

I remember when I used to train in the rain....

me = softcore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>