Friday, February 09, 2007

Being Hardcore is Awesome!


I'm so hardcore.

I'm so hardcore that I went riding in the pouring rain today for my lunchride.

I'm so hardcore, that I went even though I forgot my chamois (I wish I was making that up).

I'm so hardcore that I had a headwind in both directions (wish I was making that up too)

I'm so hardcore that I kept riding even though my glasses were full of rain and muck and I couldn't see where I was going (they are RX so I need them and thats not so hardcore so shouldn't mention it)

I'm so hardcore that I came straight into work afterwards and handed the auditors papers while water was still dripping from my hair. ("Bam! Here's your stupid spreadsheet!" Except I said that in my head, not like, out loud or anything)

I'm so hardcore that I could still taste crunchy little tidbits of road grime in my teeth while I was eating my post ride non fat yogurt (Is yogurt hard core? Live bacteria is sort of hardcore isn't it?)

I'm so hardcore.

And umm honey? My bike got kind of dirty and icky today. Could you ummm....you know...do whatever it is you do and um...clean it and make it all better and shiny for me?

4 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i'm gonna make somethin' shine, all right.

 
At 4:57 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

i believe OV had your chamois

 
At 7:03 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww!

ippoc...i believe i know the where that comment came from

LOL!

 
At 12:40 PM, February 10, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

bam! here's your spreadsheet!

LOL. excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>