Monday, August 21, 2006

Squinting at Monday


How did I survive these last two years without a kitty in the house?

~~
I drank 2 liters of water while at work today. And I still feel dehydrated and squeamish. I only drank like 4 glasses of wine (granted, they were pretty big glasses) and I am hungover today.

When did I become such a lightweight?

~~
I gave my mom a link to the blog so that she could see the kitty pics. I'm not so sure I should have done that. Now she might be reading this. I can't write the things I want to write knowing my mom might be reading.

Hey mom, are you reading this right now? Well its all make believe. The whole thing, except the part about the kitty.

~~
Georgie is leading some tour right now.

I want to care. But I don't.

I'm not sure if all the drug stuff left a bad taste in my mouth, or I am just generally bored by men's cycling right now. Maybe my interest will pick back up around Vuelta time. Just in time to do some spanish spandex oogling.

~~
The US Crit championships were this weekend. Did you see the crash pic of Pic? Van Gilder's foot is all sticking out, guilty like. Of course, Pic says nothing negative. She hardly ever does. Yet I wonder, did Laura want that win badly enough to stick out a foot, Cinzano pump style?




Some inline skater chick won it instead.

And congrats to Brenda who got another top five finish at Crit nationals. Your time is coming girl.

~~
Ouch.
I'm not drinking any wine tonight.

6 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, August 21, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

does this mean we have to start using words like phuck and a$$ and stuff like that again?

 
At 9:23 PM, August 21, 2006, Blogger Merkeley Bike said...

Moms...got to be careful sharing the blogs with Mom. I told my mom and now I think half the family is out there
...
lurking

Those crash shots are crazy. Brings new meaning to 'Protect you front wheel'

 
At 6:50 AM, August 22, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

only 4 glasses of wine. only? i'm a wee bit
tipsy (fucked up -- for non-moms) after two.

 
At 9:43 AM, August 22, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

one glass last night
it was plenty

 
At 2:11 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger EB said...

That looks like the craziest crash ever. Amazing only took two people out.

 
At 12:21 AM, August 23, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

That crash looks like what happened with my cat tonight - she blasted into the screen door, knocking it off the rollers, and then proceeded to brawl with a bigger cat and kicked its a$$.

What was life like without a cat?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>