Friday, August 11, 2006

Not guilty


These little bloggie posts have been great brain breaks from work.

I can only stare at spreadsheets for so long. I have to pause to activate the other side of my brain again, if only for a few moments.

And, even though, I can whip out a bloggie post in about 5 minutes, and its really no different (its better actually) than a coffee break or a cigarette break that some take...sometimes I feel guilty for doing it at work.

I am the boss and all. Supposed to be setting a high standard, you know.

So I am in the midst of lowkey guilt trip as I tippy type a post (that I have not posted yet), and while thinking of the right word, I glance over to my side.

And I see that my colleague (another boss type) is engaged in a very rousing game of Solitaire.



Just for that I am posting two posts this afternoon.
With pics.

6 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

they don't allow any games on our computers at work

i know one day they are going to figure out about blogs and find a way to stop them

no!!!!

 
At 3:13 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

the trekkie pic was for you by the way

 
At 3:52 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

that's julian, the doctor from deep space nine

and the woman's character's name eludes me but she was rom's wife

and thanks!
i wouldn't want the other pic to be for me

 
At 3:55 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

pretty sure her name was Lita...

 
At 4:28 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger Brennabella said...

You're all pretty nerdy for knowing that... but that's cool. Have a great weekend.

 
At 8:52 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

pretty nerdy?

you have no idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>