Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tour photo of the day



Since I don't have time to post with my limited internet access, maybe I can just post a picture and hope Lilly writes about it.

Here's Simoni displaying his...saddle.




~~~~~~

Floyd, on the podium, with his cap backwards. Hell yeah.

~~~~~~

It rains too much here. Waaaaay too much.
I had to go ride in it yesterday. As I set off for my ride, it started to pour down in buckets. Just as I was laughing at myself and wondering what kind of kook goes out and plays in rain like this, I glanced over at some tennis courts near our condo. On the courts, in a full downpour, were three teenaged girls, in bathing suits, playing roller hockey. The ground was so wet that their skates and stickers were kicking up streams of water.

So I guess there are lots of kooks. Thats comforting somehow.

6 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun kooks!

 
At 11:04 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

I need a pic of Juanito in his polka dot shorties. Get me that and I promise a blogfest.

 
At 11:06 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

VB-pictures are worth 8 inches of words...no need to blog about that man's saddle.

 
At 11:48 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

That man's...saddle, right and what about the bottom of those SD shorts? The shorts really need a black panel or a yellow saddle that won't leave black marks on the booty. The shorts were probably the real reason Chris Horner switched teams.

 
At 11:58 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger EB said...

I wanna meet those girls.

Be safe in that rain!

 
At 1:45 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

and here's Petacchi's um saddle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>