Monday, July 10, 2006

Pink Floyd on Tour



Anyone that dons on the pink pimp hat and brings in his friends is on the Bella A list. Floyd has been pimpin his ride long before the tour. (Check out Chechu centro and Zman on zeeright!)

Not that there's anything wrong with that so have we.

A smart Bella knows the money is in the pimpin. And that purple pimp hat is VB's original. Thats a picture I found of a pimp and ho party we went to, it was expected that all the women dress like hoes and the fellas as pimps. Not for Lillybella! there is no money in hoeing. So I did what any bella would do...I pimped my ride.
(I am gonna get in soo soo much trouble for dis... "Lilly!!!! you have sum esplainin to do" but check out my ride's tan lines...sweeeet, Jes?)

Yes, Pimp Floyd has more in common with the Bellas than a hat.

9 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

michael and I are laughing ourselves silly right now

we cant stop looking at steven

he's so hot


and yet so ridiculous

 
At 8:52 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

...obscene maybe, ridiculous yes.

I wasn't sure I could talk him into it at first, but he's such a good sport. What everyone doesn't know is he got so into it, I had to take the scissors away from him when he was making his daisy duke shorts. I have to draw the line somewhere. I mean he still had to bend over to pick up the money I was dropping on the dance floor.

What was funny was the guests thought we made those tan lines on purpose.

"no, really they're naturally like that"

 
At 10:54 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

ha, thanks lilly I always love your posts.

 
At 12:11 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

sexy beast!

 
At 2:46 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i'll never look at him the same again

 
At 1:43 PM, July 12, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

ha...you fit into that Madame/Pimp role all too seamlessly Miz Lilly. You look oh so comfy in that big pimpy coat!

Uh..oh, its in my head...."He's got legs, and he knows how to use 'em
He never begs, Lilly knows how to choose them.
He's worth a dime all of the time..... "
and on it goes stuck in my head for the rest of the day

 
At 1:45 PM, July 12, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

oh yeah...and Floyd just looks delicious in that hat.

 
At 7:58 PM, July 12, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

and since ms vb is oot and has no wireless, we get to look at this yummy couple for days....!

 
At 8:57 PM, July 12, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

Oh no, you mean I have to substitute blog?

Lilly not very good a dat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>