Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ever consider taking that anvil off your head?


Wondering where the blogs have been?

There are no blogs because I have had one bastard of a headache. I can't think through this veil of heat and tension. So no cutesy bloggie logs. You will get this whining snippet instead.

I've got myself a good old fashioned tension headache. Muscles on the left side of my body wrapped themselves around me so tight that I can't open my jaw. My lat is on fire, my neck is stuck sideways, and my friggen eyebrow even hurts.

So no work, no blogs, maybe some laundry if I can muster up the oomph.

But I am going riding tonight.

10 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

good priorities.

it'll fix you all up.

 
At 11:45 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

massage time!

 
At 1:06 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

blame it on lhrr

when that happens to me i can't sleep with a pillow, just a roll under my neck, and i just hate not having a pillow

hope you feel better soon

 
At 1:15 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

I'm sure oV can help you relax a bit...

 
At 1:36 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

that's probably how it all started...

 
At 1:53 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

boo boo kitty!

you need some traction. that is what usually helps the tension in my back. maybe between ov and Migo they can pull everything back into place for you...

feel better soon!

 
At 2:22 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

head aches are a killer

hope you feel better soon!

 
At 2:48 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

pressure point

you probably already know this

but pinch yourself firmly in the web space between your thumb and index finger on the affected side and hold it for several seconds

i think all it really does is make something else hurt to distract you from your head for a few seconds

 
At 3:12 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Little_Jewford said...

FYI the caption says: "The migraine headache, as a result of Satan - 19th Century France"

Hey...I've got some extra Vicoden sitting around...that might help, but might make you a bit too wacky to ride.

hope you ditch it soon...

 
At 3:18 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

hope you feel better...sometimes blogs feel like homework...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>