Friday, July 14, 2006

" The Race to Replace" starring Steve Zahn and Jake or Gary Busey

So I’m looking for pics to post of the Boogie Boy and I found this site that has all his stats and stuff but written in who knows what language, all I know is it ends in consonants and its not Latin.

But I’ll translate anyway...I mean my way.
Michael Boogerd (Den Haag, 28 mei 1972) is een professioneel wielrenner.
Lilly’s translation: My Big Boogie is a professional wheelrunner.

Boogerd is vooral sterk in heuvelklassiekers als de Amstel Gold Race
Boogie is a viral stark naked hellofa kisser. He races to drink all the Amstel.

(really he’s a good kisser? I don’t tink so...this must be a fan club site.
Look at his teeth...my grandma warned me about those...)

See this translation stuff is not so difficult.

But anyway what I really wanted to say was that if

Steve Zahn plays Floyd in a movie...


then Jake Busey should play Boogie.
Am I right? (Thanks Lil Jew, now I'm right...right?)

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

nice lilly bella, really nice,

can't wait till tomorrow's recap!

 
At 9:17 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Little_Jewford said...

Uhhhh.... I think that is Jake Busey, not Gary

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000998/

and after his staring roles in "Starship Troopers" and "Road House 2: Last Call" I'm not sure he would be available for a cycling movie, I mean I'm sure he is now in line for some potentially Oscar winning roles.

 
At 10:21 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

Ugh...you're right! It is Jake...
But then again if Busey is that Busy then will have to settle with Daddy-O.

C'mon little jew, you must admit the family resemblence...

 
At 10:30 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

that lillybella, she's so hot right now...

 
At 11:08 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Little_Jewford said...

Oh ya ... they've got a creepy father/son resemblance ... if you check my profile you'll understand why I caught the difference ... hmmm the sun just came out for the first time since Thursday, I'm going for a ride

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>