Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pain Face Scale


I'm not going to say much about today... You just need to watch it!
The good news is that if Oscar Periero continues on then...Ooh la la Olaf can play him in our mock movie.


Menchov's face is not on this chart, on this scale he would be 10...but Floyd's pain face is a 3. You just can't tell how Floyd feels by his face. He has been a 3 all tour long. I am usually a 1 when I'm drinking margaritas in the summertime and a 6 come September. I love the summer, its a time I can live the life of leisure. My days go like this, watch the tour, run with my doggies, watch the tour, ride my bike, watch the tour. Then September comes and I'm a 6 because its time to live the hectic work schedule again. I'll probably be a 6 when the tour ends, like a great novel, I don't want it to end.

I also make 6 faces when I see polkadot shorties or green stretchypants. Some people just never make the pain face, no matter how many brownies they don't eat, how ugly the stretchypants are or how hard the riding gets, that is Floyd. I wonder what makes him a 1 face?

Maybe some people only have a 1 face or a 6 face, no inbetween face. And some inbetweeners don't make a 1 or a 6 face.

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

you know i said that guy sorta looks like michael just the other day during that stage with Jens...

 
At 2:59 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

Thats when we noticed the resemblence too...especially on the bike. I just couldn't find photos of Oscar on the bike in his new team colors. Oola la Olaf has similar riding style and then with like team colors of the bagboy team... all he needs are brown eye color contacts.

 
At 8:18 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

Olaf is perfect as Periero...and we had a cat that used to make the Menchov face...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>