Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sprint Talk


Oh yeah.click ...click...click................tailwind sprints give me wood

Damn, I love this bra...I need to buy more shiela moons

Stupid campy

Stupid 13. I need like a 7 today.

What the f%$! do I need to sprint for 40 seconds for?

Hey, there's my boss. Whats that on his head?

Hmmm...sprints are harder when you are feeling good

Stupid campy

I wonder whats up with the morgan hill crit?

I wonder which hill is Morgan?

Have I done 4 or 5? Shit.

72 happy sunshiney degrees..its hard to get sprint angry in weather like this.

Still shakin...

Mmmmmm..baked cheetos.

Press 1 to save.

I should go visit Ann while I am more hopped up than she is.

I could eat like 5 of these lean cuisine thingies.

Okay, I think I can type now.

7 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i hate it when i forget how many i have done

thanks for the pep talk...heading out for mine now

i think they are easier when i am feeling good

i totally can't sprint for shit when i am grumpy

 
At 4:00 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

pressing 1.

... yummy.
~

 
At 7:12 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

cool pic. What race?

and who is getting their bootys kicked by the "non-sprinter"?

oh, and....stupid campy

 
At 7:38 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I found the pic doing an image search on "sprinting"

go figure

of course, i could tell who it was even in the little google searchy thumbnail.

That finish looks like Mt Ham..if it is, then the sprint is not for the win.

 
At 9:14 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

AHA...xbunny secret trains, no wonder she kicked booty at the clinic! Now she hops and sprints.

I counted petals instead of pedal strokes. My old lady leggies needed another days rest from the weekend. (overly stimulated)

I saving my legs for the polecat award on Thurs.

 
At 11:58 PM, February 07, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Hey just because you're hurtin' for blog material doesn't mean you can have, cough, cough, someone blog in your name cough, cough on your site. That's cheatin' there Ms. Dukes.

 
At 7:12 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yeah!
uhh..
huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>