Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tour of Qutie


I don't normally pay much attention to these early season training races, but when Tom Boonen wins 3 out of three stages, you just have to stop and take a look.

So, let's Look.

I have no idea what Tom and the tire are doing in this photo, but I just want to kiss the AFP photographer for taking it all yummy like.

Where is Qatar anyway? Is that the place that Michael Jackson ran away to so that he could wear a burka and use the women's restrooms?

Oh, look, another picture of Tommy. lordy...check out his rugged semi-shaven confidence. Such a shame that Qatar does not allow women to kissy kissy him. I hope the sheik dude at least slapped his ass or something.

And I like Stuart OGrady, so I am not going to make fun of this photo.


And I need to go make a phone call, so I will just have to leave this photo unexplained and sort of just hanging akwardly at the end of this post.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

Those camels are all on the juice, you know....

 
At 11:27 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Nice "camel toe" shot.

 
At 2:50 PM, February 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, more please!
Boonen is simply to die for. How I fantasize about him.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>