Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Frump-Be-Gone


You know you are in a good mood, when a bird shits on you first thing in the morning, and it doesn't take the skip out of your step.

Yep. On the walk between car and office this morning.

Stupid bird.

But it didn't put a dent in my demeanor...one heck of a strong shmooop day I'm having. Its on for intervals this afternoon. On baby.



And this picture totally has nothing to do with this post. But I stumbled on it while doing an image search on "bird shit". It seems to have nothing to do with "bird shit" either, but damn if I couldn't help but hit the ol right click-save when I saw it.

Vrroooom.

6 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

glad to see the quick turnaround

schmoop'll do that

it's a schmooper around here too

something in the air

 
At 1:15 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

my bad moods are rare..but I like them. They remind me of what a good mood I am usually in.

 
At 2:37 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

If you travel to Venice, there is that square there, the name escapes my mind - but it is one of those must see places and they've got the dueling mini-orchestras. Anyhow, tons o' pigeons there. The guide book we had recommends that if you get hit on the head with a big ol' turd to let it dry and then flake it off instead of trying to wipe it all off wet. Nasty.

 
At 4:52 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yes, bird shit.
Right on the top of my head, in my hair. First thing in the morning.

But it was a little bird and I made a beeline for the bathroom. No harm, no fowl.

ha.

I wonder if that was the same bird that ran into my window later in the day.

 
At 5:11 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

Way to go on the defrumpization!

You know, I've been the victim of a few birds, and although I could certainly do without it, there are worse things that can happen.

Like to my poor friend who was basking in the sun (actually, sleeping off a hangover)on Carmel beach when a dog came up and lifted his leg--right on his head.

And I'm pretty sure we have a picture of my sister-in-law in that square in Venice Gin mentions. She actually paid some old guy to put bird seed in her hair so the pigeons would flock to her.

Stupid tourists...

 
At 7:18 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

that totally sets me up for a blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>