Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tonight's Trainer Talk


Dawn: I am all about the trainer rides now. Can't handle the real road. Trainer is where its at.
~
Dawn: We're going to have to pull over a few times on this ride
~
Dawn: Wooohooo...2 minutes and 33 seconds
Jeni: 2 minutes and 33 seconds since what?
Dawn: 2 minutes and 33 seconds since 2 minutes and 33 seconds have passed.
~
Dawn: We should do a comedy routine on our trainers
Jeni: Ohh..we could bring our trainers to the bella cx party as entertainment
~
Dawn: Would you come look at my legs?
Sabine: Sure baby isn't that what a partner is for?
~
Jeni: Yes, I'm in a better mood today. I was upstairs playing with my new toy.
Dawn: A vibrator?
~
Dawn: You've been spending so much time on your sex addiction that you've been missing out on quality rommate bonding time.
~
Dawn: There's not enough saddle on this saddle.
~
Dawn: She's imagining freakish occurances with her butt.
~
Sabine: You should wear waterproof mascara
Dawn: on my trainer?
Sabine: yeah
Dawn: Because you care?
~
Dawn: Do you like kilts?
Jeni: Only whats not under them
~
Dawn: EAT LESS! MOVE MORE!
~
Dawn: Pull over Jeni
Jeni: no
~
Sabine: Who's puppy boy?
Jeni: He's a potential burner boy
~
Jeni: She comes into my office and tells me "I've expired Jeni"...like old milk or something.
~
Dawn: Dude..how old is Mary Tyler Moore now?
~
Jeni: Thats one of the bad things about living with Sabine..you become her blog fodder

10 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

eastwick ... i'm tellin' ya .. eastwick.

 
At 9:26 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i'd imagine that you might find it harder to dodge the camera next time you're on the trainer

 
At 6:56 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBB fans are going OFF on this pic.

 
At 9:08 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

jed is totally OC

 
At 9:23 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can shake it like a polaroid picture when called upon.

 
At 9:57 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

great....now it looks like I have a sex addiction that I suppliment with battery operated stimuli...

context...context...context

something wicked this way comes?

 
At 9:59 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

PS...my camera is sooooo ready ;)

 
At 9:59 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hot, Nick.

 
At 11:11 AM, February 03, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

Jed you dirty ol' bugger...

PS...my "new toy" is Photoshop CS2...superdupersexy!!! ;)

 
At 7:56 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

nice tooshes, girls

but it was nice to meet your faces too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>