Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Next Chapter

Alright, cross races are behind us. Time to close that chapter and move on. Seems as if I have a couple of chapters to close now.

Now its time to train.
Gosh, did I type that? Train?
The excitement around the team this year has inspired me.
Intervals and heart rates and riding in the cold, all for some pretend glory? For a cheap t-shirt or chinky medal? Or just because you can. Just because there is joy in a healthy body.

Well, that and all the cute biker boys.

5 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

ohhhh cute biker boys.

okay time to get serious and ride. you've inspired me:-) For my first feat, I plan on doing the turkey ride. I shall go slow, very slow. I'll make it to the top. Even if I have to get olaf to carry my bike!

 
At 9:52 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I'm starting today. Hopping out of work early for a spin up to Demo on the cx. Or maybe UCSC..

I will see you on the turkey day ride. The scent of basted turkey will carry my lazy ass to the top.

Gobble gobble

 
At 11:06 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

me wantee 24 hr mtb team

...at some point in my life.

-

mostly so i can have an excuse to stay up all night, goof with bikes, and drink excellent brews.

...don't have to train for that, do i?

 
At 11:11 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

nope
http://www.pbase.com/sdukes/image/16900737

 
At 11:23 AM, November 23, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

24hr sounds fun, i've missed the last couple...

any excuse to drink, ride, and watch cute biker boys.

gosh my mind sure is stuck on somethings lately...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>