Friday, November 18, 2005

Midnight musings

Ha. Amy is still upstairs working on reg stuff. I've had it and I snuck away. Grabbed my laptop and a glass of port and just plum deserted her.

Tomorrow is course set up. UCI boss is coming out at 3:30 to be the pit nazi. Are your pitz in order? No, they are not. They are fricken backwards. But its 80 degrees out and it hasn't rained in like 3 years and the course is as dry as a popcorn fart. So is it really worth any of our time to get our panties bunched up about it? The only person coming through the pit will be Mike Matthews who usually tears off a crankarm or something while racing.

The UCI guys are really gonna get all pantied up when they hear Paul's version of the National Anthem. I'm certain Paul won't do anything undignified, but he will make a statement. Welcome to Santa Cruz. Yep, at what other race will you get a local framebuilder to play the national anthem on guitar? None other race.

Amy's still shuffling around up there.

There's some lively discussion on the NCNCA list about courses and whatnot. Dave Carr must have been bored. I think he did the same thing with a similar rant a few years ago. I love jumping in even if, no especially if, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Sort of like right now.

Port's kickin in....gnite Amy

 

>