Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hangover

I think I have a post event hangover. I mucked up the latest and greatest blog and can't figure out how to fix it. And our website is being all fussy and won't let us post results. I'm all cranky and stuff right now. Probably because I have to return to work and real life today. They're going to ask me how my weekend was, And I'll say "fine" like I always do. I hate the "how was your weekend" question. Rarely does anyone even care or listen to the answer. Maybe today I will tell them that the Swiss love us, I didn't grab any money out of the ass crack, and I was a tomato in a wells sandwich. Just to see if anyone even pauses on that. But probably they'll just reply "oh thats good, weather sure was nice".

Damn I'm cranky right now. And it doesn't help much that I'm confused. But that part is nothing new.

Maybe at lunch time I'll go escape by clicking on Steve's crack.

5 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, November 22, 2005, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

sometimes we all need to be cranky. That's my motto.

Recommendation? get a nice long hour of massage from somebody good.

That'll bring a smile, I think.

mmmm....

and damn it Dingo - have to warn you, i am susceptible to flattery.
m

 
At 10:20 AM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take that massage and some more sleep.

or better yet, how about a home cooked meal and a maid?

 
At 10:55 AM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Hey ladies, speaking of massage,
We are going to have a Simon night at the Dukes Hotet. Contact Jeni if you want in.

 
At 4:09 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

All the girls are out playing today. Love it.

 
At 9:46 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

YEAH
contact ms Udall and let her know. She's coordinating. We all deserve him...errr I mean, it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>