Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies


I'm a lazy blogger

and a sad panda

my honey is leaving and will be gone almost a whole week.

waah.

I'm going to get sooo much done this week. Already scratched one thing off the list:

1. Begin the planning of the bella party

and its not a moment too soon since the party is less than two weeks away. And really, Miss Mary is doing most of the work, but still its one thing off the list.

Then we've got the planning of the Bos training cramp, and then the flooring debacle at home depot and then maybe my tires (I've been skipping my thursday workout) and then maybe even paint a room, buy some filters for my camera, put away some christmas stuff, and finally order blinds for the windows.

Now, I'm just wondering how the cat boxes are gonna get cleaned.

7 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, January 29, 2008, Blogger Lilly Bella said...

What part of the Bos camp are you planning? I thought you had your lecture notes memorized. I don't think you are going to be able to sluff off that litter duty on the new recruits...

They want to race instead?! Can you believe that? Oh well they are young...they know not what they do or what they will miss.

 
At 9:15 AM, January 30, 2008, Blogger marscat said...

Would you like me to give a lecture on cat box cleaning at the camp?

Subjects:

1) warm poop is your friend -- it shows you're on top of things

2) why cats wait until the box is cleaned to mess it up again

3) Fact or Fiction -- Ippoc spotted cleaning the cat box?

 
At 11:41 AM, January 30, 2008, Blogger ginmtb said...

Flooring debacle? Paint? Window treatments? Don't fall into my trap...

Money pit

You might not ever get back on a bike.

 
At 3:42 PM, January 30, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

you posted the reading assignment for your lecture at the Bos camp...are you putting together a demo to go with it?

 
At 6:37 PM, January 30, 2008, Blogger teamwelliver said...

Buying new filters also on my to-do list...

http://www.singh-ray.com/varind.html

But I just bought a new bike.

So instead I'll get my 'how to properly karaoke, japanese-style' notes ready for Bos camp.

 
At 12:48 PM, January 31, 2008, Blogger EB said...

Catboxes are for boys to clean. As soon as I got one of my own (a boy, that is), I immediately stopped cleaning catboxes and I haven't cleaned a single one since.

So cross that off your list.

 
At 2:54 PM, January 31, 2008, Blogger BELLA BEAR said...

Is this going to be like the last time Michael went away, and you played with the kitties all week? I have faith!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>