Friday, January 04, 2008

Resolution what wha


New Year's Eve Necessities, originally uploaded by sabinedukes.


Michael made fun of my resolutions this morning. Mostly because I don't think I've kept to any of them. And its only the 4th.

I sometimes take my medicine. I haven't even flossed. I made the bed once, but didn't get up early to do it.

Its not the waking up early thats the problem, its the getting out of bed part that seems to be hampering things.

I just love sitting in bed in the morning and reading or lollygagging on the computer or petting the kitties. If I was one of those people who worked from home, I would set up my office in my bed.

But of course, I could never be one of those people who work from home. I would get totally fired.

~~~

So, I pretty much decided I'm not riding today.

~~~

Pictures from the 2nd Annual Troy Natwick Invitational are here

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

good thing you're not riding cus' it's yucky windy out there...

 
At 12:08 PM, January 04, 2008, Blogger Velo Bella said...

this storm is seriously cramping our party plans....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>