Monday, November 26, 2007

Funny Monday



Ewwwwwww.....I so don't want to be at work today. I want the fabulousness of the past few days to continue.

What a lot to be thankful for.

I had the pleasure of riding my Dawg on Wed, Thurs, Fri AND Sat. And I got to ride it on beautiful trails with beautiful friends.

It was a long hedonistic weekend spent eating, drinking, sleeping, savoring and sillying.

Sunday was my recovery day, but I spent that doing math without a ten key, and doing math is hardly ever recovery.

The video above is my buddy Kenny. Its a good cheer me up for those of us stuck inside doing responsible things after a long weekend of debauchery.

7 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, November 26, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

can't wait to watch this vid with sound tonite.

on the way to work this morning, hearing Kenny's "kiss" on the radio was so badass.

he found some mojo in Australia.


let's be sure to hit one of his shows before he gets all super-popular and won't do small gigs anymore.

 
At 11:44 AM, November 26, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

He's going to be at the Ugly Mug this Thursday!

List of upcoming shows is here

 
At 1:11 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger veloandvino said...

holy cow batman, we saw you two thurs, friday & sunday. I'm not even racin..........

Happy Monday:(

 
At 2:20 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

i like that!

i have to show lulu that. she'll love it.

 
At 6:30 PM, November 26, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

so much better/more professional than my kittty vids...it's very sweet

 
At 12:14 PM, November 27, 2007, Blogger dblrider said...

VB - Thanks for working so hard on all the 'crossings this year! Surf City was fantastic and you guys did a great job with the NCNCA stuff. I'd be happy to help out next season and get a system together so more categories can at least get recognition.

Also, thanks for the kitty ears...my Lauren (the one in the middle on Ms Sycip Frame's blog) absolutely loves them!

 
At 2:51 PM, November 27, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Thanks DBL!
I'm not a fan of series recognition of placings for beginner categories.

But I do want to make the raffle (which everyone who participates, regardless of category can partake in)a little better. Maybe set aside a certain portion of the day for it (so everyone can hang out together for it), and have a few more fun high ticket items or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>