Monday, July 09, 2007

Blah blah blah zzzzzzz


Sleep. All I want to do is sleep. Its all I can think about. Life is now currently revolving around when and how to get some sleep.

Sleep.

I think I slept 16 hours yesterday. And that was during the day. Some of it while in the feed zone for Michael. I finally woke up when I saw him begging the head honcho strawberry for some water. I woke up long enough to hand Michael a bottle (because head honcho said no) and then I think I fell back asleep.

I slept to and from all the races and I think I slept while I ate sushi last night. Either that, or that was the best sushi dream ever.

I slept through the tour coverage, but I always do that so that doesn't really count.

I slept through about 6 laps of the Coyote Creek race. A crash at the beginning woke me up (can't you people see I am trying to get some sleep here?). I stayed awake long enough to chase back on and then I fell asleep again. Racers screaming "SLOWING!!!" woke me up. That always cracks me up by the way. Why not also scream "PEDALING!!!" or "REACHING INTO MY POCKET FOR A GEL!!!!"? So anyway, that woke me up. And I wanted to attack, but I was too tired, so I told Ann she should attack instead. That worked out nicely and I fell asleep in time for the sprint. I think we won.

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, July 09, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

i think i heard you say something about sleep but i didn't catch all of it cuz i was sleeping

ok, that wasn't very funny

the only thing keeping me awake right now is that i am more hungry than sleepy but i plan to rectify that soon

 
At 6:14 PM, July 09, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

i think there's a syndrome for that. or a word for it. or something.

you know, when you get up in the middle of the night and do stuff like you're wide awake, but you're actually asleep.

i heard a story about it on npr a few weeks ago. i can't remember what they called it.

maybe that's what you have, but you have it in the day time.

you should walk around and just shout, SLEEPING at everyone.

 
At 7:25 PM, July 09, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

that's a funny one Lauren...

 
At 7:17 AM, July 10, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

i'm gonna try that at work...SLEEPING!

 
At 1:19 PM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Grey said...

somnambulism.

i could use a nap...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>