Friday, March 23, 2007

Rocky Roads


Oh man.
That title makes me think of ice cream.
Its been forever since I've had Rocky Road ice cream. Is that even a flavor anymore?

I hope so.

Pic is via camera phone from today's lunch ride. When I get mad at my boss or my job or the stupid microwave at work that burns my popcorn, I will have to come back here and look at that pic.

After a morning of process improvement meetings, I headed out at lunch to do some improvin of a more important kind. Mostly that of turning right on a switchback. Thats gotta be more important than flow charting accounts payable.

flow.

I can turn left real good, but I can't turn right. And there are 4 of those suckers on this little downhill trail I do at lunch. Since I had conquered all the little uphill rocky things last week, I was determined to conquer at least one of those righty tighty switchbacks.

And to my surprise I made all but one of them! I just had to commit without worrying about plonking over and falling on a rock. I committed, I flowed and I turned right.

Yay for me. Go with the flow.

9 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Brent said...

spaceballs.

 
At 5:20 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

can you believe i couldn't find ANY cookies and cream ice cream at safeway last night? NOT a SINGLE carton of it. COOKIES AND CREAM! Isn't that supposed to be like, a staple???

Oh, they did have it in Lite. But that doesn't count.

They had lots of Rocky Road. But I'm not a fan of the marshmallows...

 
At 6:48 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

the wildflowers are so pretty

 
At 9:48 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

let us make a couple of calls, Trac.

you'll have it by tomorrow ...

-

I turn better left than right as well. I think the rear derailler is in the way....

 
At 10:29 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

ooh stay away from micro popcorn....bad chems when the bag heats up

 
At 7:21 AM, March 24, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

my dad loved rocky road...but he never shared his ice cream...maybe that's why I'm not so into it...

 
At 2:30 PM, March 25, 2007, Blogger erein said...

I can't turn right either. It's sad. I wonder if it could be arranged that all switchbacks and berms from here on out will be made so I only have to turn left?

Is that the Santa Teresa trail? bump, bump, bump...

 
At 6:43 PM, March 25, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Yep, thats Stiles Ranch

 
At 3:10 PM, March 26, 2007, Blogger EB said...

I have sudden craving for orange mocha frappucino...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>