Friday, March 23, 2007

Speaking of spaceballs


I really shouldn't complain about this but

I hate when I click on my in box and it says I have 3 new messages and I get all happy because I think that one of them is a love note from my honey and when I open the inbox I find out its just the comments I wrote moments before on my own blog posts.

~~~

My favorite pair of jeans finally ripped through. And in a spot thats not so good. Damn. Now I have to be very careful at work or else. I think maybe I need to go home early.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I had that happen to me two months ago, I was sooooooo sad.

I think it definitely warrents and early leave day...

 
At 3:26 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger EB said...

It's so hard to find good jeans these days, too, what with the super-low-waist-there's-my-ass jeans all in style. And then athletic track pants have an elastic waist...well, actually, that part is probably for the best.

 
At 3:56 PM, March 23, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

I don't wear jeans anymore...I should get some

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>