Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This blog needs Smell-O-Vision


Ah, the sweet earthy smell of fine roasted coffee.

Our care package of Bella Blend coffee from De La Paz arrived today.

Brent and I have been hovering over it. Sticking our noses into the bag and just inhaling. I don't think I have ever smelled coffee that was only roasted yesterday. Its a little late to make a cup of it, but I am going to get up early tomorrow and make a pot of goodness.

So if I actually manage to get up early (its so easy to say right now and tomorrow morning is another story) and make a cup, I'll give the full review.



Bella Blend - This medium roasted blend has hints of berry and spice with a smooth aftertaste. The Bella Blend is excellent for espresso or drip and always has a rich crema. This blend will keep you pedaling forever.


Mmmm...rich crema. I am all about the rich crema.

10 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

this blog needs an explantion...how did the Bella Blend happen?

and my morning coffee shop did not have any 1/2 and 1/2 this morning...this is the second time...

one cannot put whole milk in coffee.

 
At 8:56 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

mmm...

oh, and i hijacked this post ;)


mwuahh!

 
At 8:59 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger jen said...

mmmm... crema...

we sooo need some of that at the john and jen hutinsb

yum yum

 
At 10:42 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I'm waiting for them to do some website changes and send me a logo/pic and then I planned on doing a full on announcement yehaww thingie to the team

but you can order it from their website now

so yummy

 
At 10:45 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Brent said...

Sabine took those beans out and fondled them in her hand in total ecstasy.


naughty coffee

 
At 11:56 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger jen said...

heh, heh, he said fondle

nothing like running the fingers through fresh-roasty beans

i'm off to get me some...

 
At 2:13 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

If I could have jumped in that bag I would have

 
At 2:47 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger Sustainable Hardwoods said...

Good to see that the coffee arrived at the Hotet (I think i wrote hotel). It was nice to wake up and see we had been double blogged this morning.
The Bella Blend is already being called naughty coffee :) Sweet.

 
At 10:05 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger russellp said...

Somewhere between addiction and fetish. Or maybe just both.

I do not see
Why it must be
The likes of thee
So need the bean (poetic license)
To wake early
To feel happy
To ride quickly
It's just coffee!

Ah, blasphemy...

 
At 1:12 PM, March 05, 2007, Blogger Eclectchick said...

I want some! I want some! I can smell the aroma all the way here in Minnesota.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>