Saturday, October 07, 2006

The kitty keeps attacking me


I sure wish Jeff were here right now so she could attack him instead and I could write this in peace.

Anybody want the devil disguised as a cute little siamese?

Now I forgot what I logged in to blog about.

NO really...I forgot.

But I'm here now, and blogger actually let me in without hassle so I might as well write something. Especially as the new scribblins seem to be working.

I could write about how Arnold said the same sex marriage issue should be decided by the courts and the courts just lobbied it back saying it should be decided by the people. Talk about a hot potato. (you're my hot potato)

I'm supposed to be doing laundry right now as Michael is in the garage working on my bike. (we're such a traditional couple). But I'm here writing nothing instead and getting attacked by a 7 pound demon spawn, while the warm laundry lies crumpled on the bed. So when Michael finishes, and I hear him coming into the house, I have to jump up and pretend I have been folding laundry all along. I'm a slow folder.

I loaded a few more interbike pics (even though Interbike was sooo last week) but I still haven't made the mario video. I hate my camera. When I see Nancy Wright at the cross race, I'm going to distract her with a cute doggie and take her camera.

Cross race. ugh. Talk about painful love. That bad kind of love. Like abusive relationship love. Cripes cross is hard. And yet, I can't wait for Sunday. But I can wait a little longer for next Sunday. Its creeping up too fast and creeping me out.

And all I know is that you all better race our Surf City race. Even those of you who have never raced cross. Especially those of you who have never raced cross. You are why we do this.

I found the red and yellow glasses last night. So thats nice.

Oh crap....here he comes.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

why doesn't emma want greenies?

the bag of greenies wasn't open in our fabulous video with Minnie because ippoc bought them for emma...they're cat greenies! for 7 pound devil cats.

 
At 8:06 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

gawdammit ... weekend posts this good up the ante.

(she never did fold the laundry, btw)

... oh, and we're supposed to be at a Safeway party right now .. but, instead we're at home getting ready to watch "The Hours".

Soni and Jeff are gonna kill us.

 
At 9:51 PM, October 10, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

my feet do not exist merely for kitty's pleasure!

dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>