Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Holy Mackerel, I need a drink



I said I would load Vegas pics last night. I did, but I didn't finish. They're here if you want to look at them. That pic down there is Mike. He was our bodyguard. All he was missing was a soundtrack.



I got sidetracked a little in trying to make my Mario movie. But that went nowhere. It seems as if my camera spits out movies in a format that MS Movie Maker does not recognize. It recognizes like 80 different formats except mine.

So I googled my dilemna to see what answers were out there on the web. And there are a lot of them. If you can decipher them. Holy moly, people can get sooooo geeked into their hobbies that they forget that no one else knows what an avvisxm SP3 is. I had no idea what they were rattling on about.

(which reminds me, Jeni's building up her cx with 105 and she's running a long cage r.d. with a 12-32. Should be sweet)

Mario will have to wait.

So I watched Michael make his movie instead. And I had to listen to him say Holey Mackerel about 27 times. And I had to watch myself run about 13 times, which is 14 times too many.

See, in my head, during my race, I was running fast. All those drills and sit ups. I could have sworn that I was flying up that hill with my feet hitting my buttocks with enthusiasm.

But when I look at the video, my feet barely come up out of the sand. And they do it soooo slowly. Thats how I imagined myself running before the drills. Please don't let there be footage of me running before the drills. I have a fantasy life to lead.

You know who runs fast? Laura. Check her out. Holy cow she is flying. Now that is how I run in my head. But don't ask me what's going on with her remount. Me and her got a little work to do on the next happy trail ride.

If you hold a race on the happy trails, I will be there. That was the funnest cross race (that I have raced in) in about 4 years or more. Just don't tell anyone I said so. I have the bestest (and sexiest) friends and honey ever.

Now, you'll have to excuse me as I need to spend the rest of my lunch hour finding big yellow glasses.

6 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

don't sweat it

i'm pretty sure he edited the film to be on slowmo during our running bits....

 
At 3:09 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

silly walks tonite!

 
At 5:37 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

someone told us that Laura Sanchez is a really good runner...like Olympic quality...and it wasn't Laura...

hey where did you get that light green flask? marscat's favorite color...could use this for the cruise...

 
At 8:48 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

These pictures sure make me look like I drink a lot! Really that flask didn't hold very much at all. Anyways it's the off season for road racers so a few sips here and there can't hurt anything.

Hmmm, I wonder if that beer in the frig is cold yet. I had better check.....

 
At 8:49 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

These pictures sure make me look like I drink a lot! Really that flask didn't hold very much at all. Anyways it's the off season for road racers so a few sips here and there can't hurt anything.

Hmmm, I wonder if that beer in the frig is cold yet. I had better check.....

 
At 7:45 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

we want to see the Mario vid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>