Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lunch Rides


When will the boss learn that its not a reward to take me out to lunch? Its punishment.

I have to sit in a A'C'd room with a bunch of people I would never associate with freely, watching sales people pretend to be something they think you want them to be, eating something from a diluted safe menu, ignoring half assed political ramblings and gazing off into the sunshiney distance....wishing I could be pedaling along there instead of living the half life here.

Tomorrow's lunch ride might have to be a little longer than usual....

8 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

i'm so jealous.

not because you got to go out to lunch....

...but because you draw better than me.

 
At 3:55 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

poor sweetie ... and tonite i make you do suffer'vals.

 
At 10:08 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

even though i don't ride at lunch, eating out gets me home way later cuz i don't get stuff done i need to and so it messes with my after work rides

so i know what you mean

i figure i got 2 weeks until i'm on the trainer at least 1 day a week

noooooooooooo!

(but the food is better than what i pack for myself....)

 
At 9:08 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger marscat said...

ahh the joys of work.

but getting to ride at lunch, now that's
not bad.

 
At 10:09 AM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Brent said...

drives me nuts too. My boss likes to eat Pizza... talk about bloat.

 
At 12:21 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

guys at my job always say "if it's free - it's me" and nothing makes them more happy than a free lunches - but we all know, there is no free lunch -sorry you had to suffer VB...

 
At 1:04 PM, September 07, 2006, Blogger EB said...

Mmmmm, lunch.

That drawing captures the very essence of the panda-bear lunch bloat.

 
At 11:55 AM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Ron Castia said...

WORD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>