Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine silliness

Doing a little Valentine's day shopping?

How about Petacchi? He just won a stage in some kind of race, so he's looking to have another fine season. Plus, he's looking fine and seasoned. Especially if you like the strong silent type. He's sort of the new world Guido (and I mean that in the nice way). Less flash, but smooth italian styling none the less.

Speaking of fine Italian styling, you might want to consider Baby face Basso. With those bedroom eyes speaking the language of love, there is no need to be fluent in Italian.

And, since we are on an eyes theme, we have to mention Santi "Hot and cold" Botero. Botero is a fine choice for those of you who prefer your men a little more swarthy. His arms are a bit too Robin Williamsish for me, but ohh...those eyes...Yo me llamo Cumbia.
There is no better way to balance out all of this latin love, than with a big hearty Norweigan. God of thunder indeed. Thor is all viking man meat.


Looking for something a little closer to home? There is always the winner of the best legs contest, Eric Woolybird. This Canadian is all packed tight into a fine little package of quadilicious yumminess.

And love him or hate him, but give him props for some sweet style, I just have to include Georgie. His dimply lispy shyness, coupled with his quiet cycling strength, tripled with his ability to wear a suit in style, has got to be applauded. And this shot, is pure sexy.


And there was a reason that the image search on Mario was a hoot. That man knows how to show up. Every damn picture of him had ooomph. He knows how to win, and knows how to live
His smile is big genuine love of life. He scores a triple photo display this Valentine's Day.


And of course, there is lots of scrumptiousness right here at home. There just isn't enough time for me to post it all. Plus, I need to go out and do my suffervals while I am all revved up.

15 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

yummm...way better than my chocolate bar.

Viking Man Meat? ;)

 
At 4:39 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Dang*, you just shot your wad with all those photos in one post. That was a good supply of Hottiers of the Month. Dang*, I must be slipping, I didn't make the list... PF, help me out here, would ya? Of course, I don't have those Quadzilla legs - suh-weet mother of pearl those things are freakin' impressive.

 
At 4:40 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

i know....silliness.

 
At 4:48 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I wonder if Cipo learned the cat crawl from pole dancing class?

 
At 5:21 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

Dude...that is just how she did that crawl thingy too.

I agree with PF..best post ever.

 
At 9:18 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Day-ammmn
I just scrolled through this post..and realized

well, realized that I am one lucky little lady

brown sugar indeed

 
At 9:54 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger erein said...

I shop at Safeway all the time, and as of yet, have never come across a sexier bag boy. Which aisle can you find one?

 
At 10:15 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

sugar aisle

 
At 10:16 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

oooo..vanderkitten


say...weren't you at a cx clinic this winter? If so, good to "see you"! And where ya been?

 
At 10:24 AM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yummier.

 
At 11:44 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

yummiest

 
At 11:50 AM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah come'on. You missed posting the Bob Roll pic on the bike next Mario. It would've been one for those who like their guys a little balder and meatier.

Brook
VeloBella Twin Cities.

 
At 4:38 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger erein said...

Cx clinic? No, not me. I'm the one who wants to be either a professional mountain biker, or a back up singer for Madonna when I grow up. I just haven't decided which yet. ;)

 
At 4:44 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

oh yeah? Well shoot, either one of those sound like a plan to me.

your name still sounds familiar though...maybe its just the vanderkitten connection!

 
At 11:27 AM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god...thank you!!

Those quads on Eric scare me though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>