Friday, February 10, 2006

Daddy-O


Its the big Five O!
wow.
I would never have guessed. Thank god for cycling keeping us so young...even if only at heart.

I can never thank you enough for all you have done for both me personally and for the team. None of this, and I mean none, would have been possible without your inspiration, creativity and spirit. And this is too public a forum for me to go on about what knowing you has meant to me personally.

Who woulda thunk that little print out we looked at over coffee at Morgans would come to this?

You continue to be a gift to this team...one of the sparkly people in this world. I do hope you make some time out of your busy day to enjoy a quick ride, or some stolen moments with your beautiful family. Or maybe just get really really drunk.



And I am so so sorry about the helmet...whoopsie times three. But Miss Mary is on it now and unlike me, she's all responsible like.

And, not to be overshadowed, special Bday greetings also go out to the bunny. Don't worry, when you turn 50, I'll write something all schmoopy like this for you too.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, February 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday you-know-who-you-are.

 
At 1:06 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mister D.

Looking forward to partying with you tomorrow night, I'll buy you a drink for the 5-0!

 
At 11:06 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

if i get something this awesome for my 50th i'll be so happy

but i won't deserve it because i gave one of my friends an aarp membership on her 50th...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>