Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Seeing Stars?


Thank you Brent for helping me overcome the fuzzy logic that is CSS.

CSS stands for Confusing Sabine Sideways...because it was. Each time I tried I either got a blank page or a black page. Although with some of the posts I've been putting up, a blank page would have been an improvement.

Turns out the color and the background had to be seperated in the body. Ummm...yeah. So Brent figured that out in about 10 nanoseconds.

And the man can 80s dance like nobody's business.

I am soooo happy to be rid of the pink.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

i like it

of course i didn't notice at first

but that isn't because it isn't totally cool

it's because my brain has shut off for the rest of the season

 
At 8:38 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

very clever VB...nice

 
At 8:46 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

its supposed to look more seamless with the VB Home page. Click on home and then back and ooooo....its smooth

 
At 3:09 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

do the stars go away in the daytime?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>