Monday, February 27, 2006

Choices


I came home tonight mentally prepared to hop on the trainer.
I did.

I did.

But, see...I haven't been home, while awake, for more than several hours over the past month. And...it shows. The house is just at the point where its icky enough that I can't relax (or hop on the trainer) in it.

So I made the difficult decision to put off a trainer workout to get some needed chores around the house done instead.

Except...the sheer volume of that task was monumental. Somewhere between watering the plants and throwing away a basket of rotten sludge, I gave up. Lets not even talk about that fridge.

Instead, I changed into my jammies, grabbed some chocolate and some wine, and I am typing out this silly blog instead.

I hope my coach doesn't find out.

5 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

well you handled this monday better than i did

i decided to try to do as many things as possible all at the same time until i just fell apart and couldn't do anything

so shoulda grabbed the wine and chocolate instead

 
At 6:50 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger erein said...

I promised my hubby I would put away the mound of clothes sitting in a laundry basket in the bedroom as soon as tri season was over. Um, that was September 2005. Chocolate is ALWAYS the better choice.

 
At 8:32 AM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

i watched a movie and sat through three black outs at my place,

so i'm using the blackouts as my reason for not putting away the weekends mess (the stuff that was left by the gnome)

oh and my pile of clean laundry is hiding under my bed...

 
At 1:43 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

everytime i look into my fridge, i think it's broken. cuz it just won't stay clean and crisp.

 
At 3:00 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

mmmm...me too. everytime I have been home lately I try to do a little something.

I have been somewhat absentee myself but hopefully when I get home tonight I can make another dent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>