Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Priorities

All this weekend racing means that my chores are backing up. There is now a long long list of stuff that needs to get done. Adulthood is so annoying sometimes.

So, what do I do yesterday at lunch? Get that tire fixed? Change the oil? Go to the bank?
No. I went to Target to buy sidewalk paint and chalk. (I also picked up some new flair while I was there, so that was a bonus.)

And this morning, I really need to get started on writing those employee evaluations. But that has to wait because I need to rush out of here and go paint stuff on some roads real quick.

Be back soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, February 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave BJM a little chalk love up "palmares" road. So tight.

 
At 10:14 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

"have a good time, all of the time!"

VB, you are the coolest.

 
At 10:53 AM, February 22, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

and of course all this blogging is very important and i'm glad you aren't slacking on that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>