Friday, February 17, 2006

Space Case

So a guy I know invited me over to his space. His space, not his place. His space as in "My Space".

I hopped over and clicked around for a while. And for the life of me, I can't figure out what the hell is going on over there. Its sort of a singles profile meets yearbook signatures, except with a soundtrack.

It was also like blog comments, without the blog post. Its just a listing of all of these vague chirpy cutesy "aren't I clever" comments. And I must not be too cool for school, because while I was entertained for a bit, I was lost. Hadn't a clue what these people were rattling on about. I think my attention span is too long for that place...or space.

So for now, I think I will stick with this boring ol blog. And maybe I will get to visit my friend on a ride instead.

6 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like an accurate description of Myspace.com. I have an account there to keep up with a few friends and it's a good place to find indie bands.

Otherwise I'm not sure what the hype is as there are many other social networking sites. My favorite, and the original, 6degrees.com, fizzled out in the late 90's.

Stick with what you've got here, it's much more credible.

 
At 9:03 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger VeloRainDog said...

this might help. let tds explain it for you.

 
At 9:35 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

that was hilarious

thanks

 
At 9:36 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Steve only had 130 friends.

 
At 9:56 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the morning laugh

 
At 2:28 PM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myspace is naughty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>