Sunday, November 06, 2005

3 Girls, One Fridge


Got my Dewnie shipment today. This month's shipment featured a 2004 Barbera d'Asti. I don't profess to know the first thing about wines (I like Doon for the labels and the funk). I have no idea what a Barbera is. It sounds primal. Like Barbarian. It supposed to be paired with Spicy Cioppino. I wonder if I can get that at Trader Joes?

So, but anyway. My point about the Dewnie shipment was that the second bottle was a 2004 Chardonnay "Pazzo". Pazzo? They stole our Pazzo. They turned down our proposal for Surf City sponsorship, but then went and stole our Pazzo. How's that for fair?

The Pazzo Chardonnay is supposed to be paired with Wild Mushrooms in Beurre Blanc Sauce with Buttery Puff Pastry. I wonder if I have any of that in the fridge? Maybe next to the browning avocado half or the yellowing mayonaise. Our fridge scares me. 3 girls, one fridge.

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, December 29, 2005, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i've seen that picture.
~

 
At 8:25 AM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Velo Bella said...

there's a better one up there now

 
At 11:25 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

oh, i think they compliment each other.
~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>