Friday, February 24, 2006

Madame Sabinski


While driving around the Central Valley last weekend, we saw the hugest neon sign for a palm reader. Wish I took a picture of it, because now I realize that blogging about it, without a pic, is kind of boring.

But trust me, that was one impressive palm.

Can't believe I have to turn around and head back to the Central Valley again tomorrow, and then again next weekend, and then again? Thats okay, we have so much fun traveling and racing and driving and acting fools and spreading schmoop, that it doesn't really matter where we go.

So what was I talking about?

Oh yeah..Palm readers. Okay.
While I was at Target the other day picking up flair and sidewalk chalk, I also picked up a magic squishy ball. Its sitting on my desk right now. Its squishy. And its magic. When you squish it, it gives you the answer to any yes or no question. Thats how magic it is.



For instance-
Sabine: Will anyone even read this ridiculous blog?
Magic Squishy Ball: Time will tell

See?

So, if you are really really bored and you have a question for the magic squishy ball, let me know and I will consult it for you.

And no lame crude jokes about squishy balls.

Late update: Oh! I just found a pic of that palm reader sign. Damn this internet thing is cool.

14 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Question: Will I beat PF in a race head to head this year?

 
At 12:51 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

question:
should i publish a post about chocolate body paint?

 
At 12:55 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

Answer: only if you were glitter.

 
At 12:56 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

...er, 'wear glitter'

question:

do i need a snicker's bar?

 
At 1:35 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Hey now, wait until the Magic 8 Ball, err, the magic squishy ball answers. Then you can comment on how much you want to hurt me...

 
At 1:47 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

ginmtb: Without a doubt

xbunny: Absolutely

oV: Not!

pf:Perhaps

Madame Sabinski has spoken

 
At 2:02 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger ginmtb said...

Uh huh, now whatcha gonna say PF? The magic squishy ball has spoken!

 
At 2:06 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

moo?

 
At 2:56 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

pab: Dream On!

(and the magic squishy ball, not me, included the exclamation mark)

 
At 6:57 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger nicknameless said...

Q: will Migo have a glass of wine poured and ready for me when I get home? Will I get to come home tonight....?

 
At 7:29 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

I'm sorry Nick, the squishy ball is closed for the weekend. Snelling is no place for a magic squishy ball.

 
At 7:29 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

oh...and who's big tennis shoes were those at the doorstep this morning????

 
At 8:01 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger erein said...

ooh! could you maybe ask the magic squishy ball if I'm ever going to beat the "bmxboy since birth" going downhill at Santa Teresa?

 
At 8:08 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

erein: You'll have to wait until Monday to find out the fate of you vs bmxboysincebirth

Chicken farms are no places for such magic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>