Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Simple Things


Fire Leaf, originally uploaded by Sabine Dukes.

Today I realized that I have no idea what I want to do today.

I mean, what did *I* really want to do. Without thinking about anyone else, just plain ol me.

And I want to go to the track.

Which is a little too early after Kern for such nonsense, but what the hell.

And on Friday, I will have some teammates at the track for the Friday Night Races. They are my Kern teammates. The ones who went to hell and put flair on the beast. Watch out Shelly because we are bad ass!

I had a Big Gulp today. Extra ice.

This post is lame. But I like the picture.

5 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, May 20, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

you have fun and we will see you Friday

 
At 9:09 PM, May 20, 2008, Blogger marscat said...

the track today...no way jose

 
At 9:52 PM, May 20, 2008, Blogger X Bunny said...

have fun!

just thinking about the track is making my thighs hurt

 
At 8:31 AM, May 21, 2008, Blogger imike said...

Your photos are the BEST !

 
At 1:54 PM, May 21, 2008, Blogger suenago said...

I'll be there watching and to cheer you guys on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>