Monday, March 24, 2008

Wild Flower

The wildflower display going on right now at Coe is unbelievable (I almost typed "off the hook", but then remembered that I am 41 years old)

I didn't have a camera, and even the cellphone pooped out on me, so I borrowed a pic from Michael.

And although I didn't have a camera, I think, all this recent photo action I have been doing, has really heightened by visual awareness. I was almost overwhelmed by the scenery during our ride. Several times.

What a perfect way to celebrate the equinox and a birthday and the bunny holiday.

~~

SO, while climbing one of the descents at Coe (you'll understand that in a few seconds...) , I came up with the following:

Guide to Trail Riding at Coe with Natasha:


Descent = Rolling hills
Rolling hills = Climb
Climb = get off your bike and walk

I am not even exagerrating. I've never climbed so much on a descent. It was all totally worth it of course, I am just putting this up as a public service.


~~

And just because its the funniest thing in a while:

10 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, March 24, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, i think :)

love the guide to riding with tash. it's off the hook.

and I wanna see the pic of the falls!

 
At 6:56 PM, March 24, 2008, Blogger teamwelliver said...

so the flowers are worth it? we haven't picked our fabulous friday wildflower photo safari location yet.

 
At 8:14 PM, March 24, 2008, Blogger marscat said...

i love that pic...

 
At 8:24 PM, March 24, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

i don't know what "off the hook" means and i don't get the "brown chicken brown cow" jokes...damn I'm old...love that pic of the wattage cottage though...

 
At 9:08 PM, March 24, 2008, Blogger Susie said...

Happy belated B-day!

 
At 7:16 AM, March 25, 2008, Blogger X Bunny said...

not yours, so
who's birthday?!

 
At 8:28 AM, March 25, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

Natasha or Tracy's bday? I guess Tracy.

 
At 9:46 AM, March 25, 2008, Blogger tash said...

It was Aaron's bday! The BIG40. One key thing that was missed on the Natasha Trail Riding Guide is that Beer really means Beer! There was no climbing to the beer, well, except for the previous 5 hours.

 
At 9:46 AM, March 25, 2008, Blogger tash said...

Oh...and AA has a beautiful pic of the falls...will try and get that today.

 
At 2:52 PM, March 31, 2008, Blogger Brent said...

cute. I don't miss riding Coe in the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>