Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lunchtime


Approaching, originally uploaded by Sabine Dukes.


For some reason this photo makes me hungry. Maybe because it reminds me of a jolly rancher candy.

But there is no time to sit back and enjoy a long lunch hour. No instead, I rush to the bathroom to change, rush to the car, pull out my bike, throw on my shoes, roll off to ride, forget my gloves, roll back to the car, grab the gloves and the cell phone just in case, then roll off again. Then figure out where I want to ride, then change my mind about 8 times, then ride, then ride some more, then realize I am late, then frantically pedal back to work, then throw the bike in the car, run to the bathroom, wash the stinky parts (french bath), fluff my helmet hair, walk through the hallway as if I have been there all afternoon, throw something in the microwave and sit back down to work.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

8 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, March 13, 2008, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

pretty colors...I'd swim in that water...

 
At 2:55 PM, March 13, 2008, Blogger erein said...

french bath: thank goodness for the hand dryers at work is all I'm going to say. :)

 
At 3:31 PM, March 13, 2008, Blogger marscat said...

lucky bum!

 
At 6:23 PM, March 13, 2008, Blogger Chris Adams said...

Wish I could take pix like that.

Of course, you know you're a serious addict bragging about your fix. But ditto what erein said . . . (from one addict to another)

 
At 1:02 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger EB said...

Jealous...not really feasible where I work.

I do the rush-rush part as soon as I leave, though.

 
At 3:01 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger X Bunny said...

yum...apple

 
At 9:24 PM, March 20, 2008, Blogger Fit Mommy said...

You go girl!

 
At 9:24 PM, March 20, 2008, Blogger Fit Mommy said...

You go girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>