Monday, December 10, 2007

Shiny lights


Eek, a week with no post.

Not that I haven't written any blogs, because I have. But they were all in my head. They were pretty good too. The ones in my head usually are. Its not until the reality of the words on "paper" do I realize that I am only brilliant in my own mind.

But anyway, these blogs, which were about mountain lions and nutty mud women and ridiculous yoga poses, never made it past the grey matter.

Because I have been distracted with an old wordless love.

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, December 10, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i know somewhere else you're brilliant

uh huh, i sho'nuff do.

 
At 2:40 PM, December 10, 2007, Blogger Ron Castia said...

I know that feeling.

 
At 9:03 PM, December 10, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

uh, if posts were required to be brilliant, there wouldn't be much point in it all.....

 
At 9:28 PM, December 10, 2007, Blogger jen said...

the new toy at work, i assume? nice. amazing colors.

are there more? pretty please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>