Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweenie


I love Halloween. It gives those who need the excuse, a reason to break free a little...or a lot.

Merchandising sets up camp, complete with marshmallows.





These are some of our seamstresses. They all made their costumes. The Chess Queen was spectacular. Unfortunately, our judges don't know a hand made creative costume from a store bought package costume (wig included!)


The clothing design department did the "Downward Spiral of Britney Spears" It was pretty funny. All of them made their costumes as well.


We did Heaven and Hell. There were two gates you could go through. We convinced our CFO to be St Peter. He didn't let anyone in to heaven. Which was okay, because heaven was just a broom closet and all the food was in hell. Thats me up there doing my gargoyle thing to those that walked in to hell.



The Call Center beat us this year, but they totally deserved it. They made their area look like a frat house and they did this Revenge of the Nerds vs the footbal players thing.




Random other shots:




18 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, October 31, 2007, Blogger teamwelliver said...

wow, i need a new fun place to work...

 
At 8:48 PM, October 31, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

i love the girlscouts and boyscouts.

i wonder where they got all their "tryits" from. and their troop #'s match. very impressive.

 
At 8:50 PM, October 31, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

wait a sec, is that a real snake?

 
At 8:10 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

your work looks way more fun than mine...

 
At 8:19 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

no a soul dressed up at my place.

and the downward spiral of BS is such a funny idea...

 
At 8:29 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger EB said...

I like the many faces of Britney idea, too. Group costumes are the best.

Can I come to work with you next Halloween?

 
At 8:32 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

wow! nobody dressed up in my office. oh yeah, it's just me in my office.

 
At 10:40 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Emily said...

OMG, how fun! I want to work where you do.

I love Halloween. Best holiday of the year, hands down.

 
At 10:48 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

No one really dressed up here before I worked here either. It was a lot of work last year to get people into it, but this year its really taken off.

So next year, bring your box of wigs and your crazy ideas into the office the week before.

 
At 11:26 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

bring your box of wigs

box of what?

 
At 11:28 AM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

you don't have a box of wigs?

hmmm....

 
At 12:16 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger ginmtb said...

Looks like the wild and crazy insurance place I work at... NOT.

 
At 2:45 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

we have some manwigs...

 
At 4:08 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Lulu said...

i have a box of wigs.

it includes a mullet.

 
At 4:09 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

ah crimeny, that was me. not lulu.

although the wigs are now all in her dress up box.

 
At 4:32 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger Brent said...

everyone at my work but me dressed up.. course the only other folks here are my dogs since i work from home..

it was nutty anyway

 
At 6:15 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger chatterbox said...

Wow! That is way more festive than ANY workplace I've ever been...and the last several have been pretty festive!

 
At 7:39 PM, November 01, 2007, Blogger erein said...

At my work, we had frosted cupcakes with orange sprinkles. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>