Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sneaky Tuesday


since I am naming my days this week, Tuesday was Sneaky Tuesday.

I blogged instead of paying attention in class.

I took a sneaky spy pic with my camphone.

I slinked away from the conference right after they passed out the Haagen Daz bars (what more is there left to wait for once they pass out the ice cream?)

I squirmed in to Santa Cruz just before the nasty rush traffic.

I snuck into the Post Office right before the swarm that became a long line.

I rode those trails.

I ate some of Michael's tasty Sri Lankan eggplant when he wasn't looking.

4 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i just hope wednesday really is 'hump day'

 
At 5:32 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger meh-wee-uhn said...

I'm telling on you!

 
At 10:07 AM, April 26, 2007, Blogger Jr. Curmudgeon said...

A little 420 & D-cup action.
Excellent!!

 
At 1:27 PM, April 26, 2007, Blogger EB said...

i just hope wednesday really is 'hump day'

We're even on keyboards, OV!

Sri Lankan eggplant sounds gooooood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>