Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Thursdays


I like Thursdays

So close to Friday. Thinking about the weekend, but don't yet have to stress on all of the things you wanted to get done before the weekend.

There's still time. Lots to be optimistic about.

~~

We've got all kinds of chatter going around the bella boards about Madera and how to keep cool for the hot weekend. Ice ice ice they say.

okie dokie.

All I am thinking about is 3 flat stages.
Flat!
Except for some rollers.
Flat!

I am going to eat that bumpy section for lunch. Haaaaang on.

~~

7 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, April 26, 2007, Blogger marscat said...

yeah...we started carbo loading and hydrating...

 
At 9:33 PM, April 26, 2007, Blogger ~ lauren said...

flat eh.

maybe next year i'll try it.

have fun out there. drink lots of water and stuff.

 
At 6:52 AM, April 27, 2007, Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

I love me flat road races...but that bumpy section hurts...

 
At 9:31 AM, April 27, 2007, Blogger EB said...

My bumps like bumpy sections.

I drank so much yesterday that I gained three pounds...actually, I guess that's not a lot since water is so heavy. Now I can't be more than two minutes away from a bathroom at any time...

 
At 12:03 PM, April 27, 2007, Blogger Eclectchick said...

Love the pic - is that one of yours?

 
At 12:13 PM, April 27, 2007, Blogger X Bunny said...

i got dropped on the 'rollers' three times last year

but not this year

the bumps might eat me for lunch though

 
At 12:24 PM, April 27, 2007, Blogger Velo Bella said...

ec - thanks and yes a camphone pic. From yesterday's lunch ride. Its a bike path that runs along a riparian corridor. The nice thing is that there are no street crossings for about an 11 mile stretch, so even though it parallels an 8 lane highway, it sort of doesn't feel like it.

The highway and a huge landfill are in the background of the pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>