Saturday, May 20, 2006

Popcorn Kernals


Today's race ended about 5 hours ago.

Its taken me this long to feel normal again.

Well, almost normal.
If any if us were normal, we probably wouldn't have paid someone so that we could torture ourselves in the Kernal County heat all weekend.

I'm really in no mood to write a race report. You'll have to go here if you want to know the low down.

I only wanted to pop out a quick blog to spread some love. First, by thanking my teammates. I have seen so many acts of strength, selflessness, and silliness this weekend. They all inspire me and make me laugh.

And I want to thank our awesome support crew of Michael, Jeff and Tyler. They are all unbelieveable. And treat us as if we were World Cup queens. 3 bike racers, giving up a weekend of racing and riding to help out a bunch of whacky gals. Mmm now thats sexy.

Michael's selflessness especially has kept me in this race. I wanted to quit about 40 times yesterday and twice today. But his goofy encouragement and no pressure "you can do it" keep me chugging along. Because seeing his great big smile of pride and congratulations at the end of a race is the best prize.

well, that and the ice cream.

4 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

bellas are hot

 
At 4:49 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

and what does that card say that oV is holding up in his strange self-portrait?

 
At 5:04 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger Velo Bella said...

Bike
Race

 
At 6:11 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

oh
duh

nice vein on his arm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>