Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Email of the week #12


Dear Velo Bellas,

I'm over here in Iraq and have to ride my stationary bike on the roof. But I love you cycling babes and can't wait to get back and go for a ride with you!

Take care,

CPT J.L.

Hey Captain. You keep sending us pics of you training on a hot roof while wearing all that gear in the midst of a war and all...how am I gonna complain about riding in the cool comfort of my bedroom while sipping a slurpee and listening to Moby?

Have a safe duty so you can get home and do some real riding soon. Your riding buddies miss you beating them up on Saturday mornings.

Nice legs by the way.

8 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, May 16, 2006, Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

soldiers who ride bikes ... so hot.

even better when they don't have to soldier anymore.

 
At 1:40 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

I'll second that.

Thanks for holding down the fort CPT. Be safe. Watch out...it may be a dry heat but 130 in Iraq (at least in Al Asad) is damn hot.

Shoulda left my bike and rollers for you!

 
At 2:00 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

we need some pics of lothar on his bike in iraq

or maybe he got his workout pedaling to keep those airplanes afloat

 
At 2:02 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

that's just silly.

boats float, airplanes fly.

 
At 3:25 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger X Bunny said...

me = silly

 
At 7:06 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:08 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Lothar Glerbny said...

Pictures from Iraq

 
At 8:33 PM, June 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

>